Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

How I want to be remembered at Glen Innes Primary School

When I leave Glen Innes school what do I want to be remembered for?

Date:04/06/2020

Introduction
  • I want to be remembered as a  generous and funny person
  •  I want to be remembered as the confident at playing gutter in Glen innes school
  • I want to be remembered as a smart and cheeky person    
  • I want to be remembered by doing more work and focusing and do that every single day

Explanation
  • What
  • Who
  • Where
  • When
  • Why
  • How 


How I want to be remembered at Glen Innes school.

When I first entered Glen Innes School, I was this small little girl who was shy and scared. As I have grown up, I have gained some valuable traits that will have me remembered by many here at our little school.

Throughout my years at Glen Innes school, I have gained a reputation of being a good sportswoman, a good student, a kind person and a good role model. These are the traits that I would like to be remembered for when I leave Glen Innes School.

A good sportsperson has to learn all kinds of skills like, how to throw a ball, how to kick a ball, how to catch a ball and pass a ball. I have all these qualities which help me play the sports that I love such as netball, volleyball, softball and cricket. But, I am better at swimming and long distance running. At Glen Innes school, the Breakfast  club has a series of fun runs for the year 7 and 8’s. I have taken out the Mission Bay to St  Heliers girls section both years in a row. However, this year I was the first girl home from Glen Innes and Glen Taylor schools. I participated in the Queen of the Hill run last year with concussion. This year I was the only year 8 girl who qualified for all four swim strokes in our school swimming finals.

A good student must always listen to adults or teachers because that’s how you will learn. A good student must have manners, integrity and most of all participate more in class. Having these qualities have helped me grow and the adults within our school will remember me for having them.

I am the definition of a kind person because I help anyone that is sad or feeling down. I help my teacher by cleaning the floor and some tables in my class. I am a student leader and I often do playground duties on the junior side. I know the teachers will remember me for my services as I often like to do duty without hesitation. 

A good role model has to set a good example and always think positive. A role model is a person who sets good behaviour for others to follow. One perfect example of me showing off these qualities is at jump jam. I help some of my friends at jump jam with the moves to hype and get them all excited. I always look forward to Friday mornings and know I will be remembered by people for being the girl with all the dance moves.

Yes I am currently remembered as that shy little girl. But, I have gained confidence with many traits I have learnt along the way. It will be these traits  that will have me being remembered at our little school.

AHAKOA HE ITI, HE POUNAMU. “Despite being small, you are of great value.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment